Pet Shed - Sentinel Generic "Preventer Plus" by VetbioChem

1.4

Received order quickly, noticed from Hong Kong. Have ordered in past.

Pet Shed IS NOT IN AUSTRALIA! I gave my dog this med exactly as prescribed. She had bloody stool. Tried to find information on line as to precautions and found nothing regarding.

She (Precious) seemed ok so didn't think much about it. But, everyday since then she is getting very sore all over. Today she cries every time I try to touch her and is resting. TAKING HER TO VET.

I LIVE IN GEORGIA, 75 YEARS OLD AND HAVE LIMITED INCOME. IT IS BAD ENOUGH THAT I CAN'T GO TO DOCTOR FOR MYSELF NOW PET EXPENSES HIGHER THAN MINE. I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE ONLINE COMPANIES. JUST TRYING TO LIVE.

DON'T ORDER FROM PET SHED!

FRAUD! THIS PRODUCT MADE IN INDIA!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vetbiochem Preventer Plus Flea Control.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Post information as to WHAT DAMAGE CAN REALLY HAPPEN TO YOUR PET SUCH AS LIVER AND KIDNEY DAMAGE PRIOR TO PURCHASE. REFUND MY MONEY FOR PRODUCT AS WELL AS VET BILL. I'M OVER IT!.

Comments

Thank you, I found the same issues. From Hong Kong and I bought revolution which looked the see and didn't work.

Quad dewormer made by Bauer who makes drontal plus. Same ingredients same amounts.

Serve broken up with a mixture of wet and dry food say newmans organic from chewy or pedigree choice cut chicken rice or beef and holistic dry

American vets are greedy like the politicians and love laws they f over pets and their owners. The young vets are inexperienced morons with life